- You create PLC-SW concepts as a reusable standard solution for automated systems and plants in the industrial environment.
- You develop, expand, improve, test and document automation solutions, also with the help of a digital twin, according to project requirements
- You have the opportunity to help shape innovation topics
- You will implement PLC software developments within the planned cost, quality and deadline framework.
- You will commission the realised solutions on-site at the customer's premises
- You will support the portfolio manager with quotation calculations for software developments and project realisations.
- Your activities also include the independent handling of sub-projects in the field of automation technology.
- You have successfully completed a degree in automation technology, automation informatics, electrical engineering, computer science or comparable.
- You have several years of technological development and project experience in the area of process and/or automation technology, especially in TIA project planning and commissioning.
- You also have several years of experience in PLC software development and, if applicable, in software standardisation.
- You have experience in the commissioning of industrial plants.
- You have specialist knowledge of control and drive technology
- You also have a very good knowledge of the SIMATIC product range (with a focus on S7) and PLC S7 software programming.
- You are also familiar with common bus systems such as Ethernet, Profinet and Profibus.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and are willing to travel to some extent
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
This is how you get in touch with us – simply and directly
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time