- Experience in system hardening areas (Operating System, Applications, Database, Network)
- The basis of your success is a background in computer science, business informatics or comparable.
- Expert in Network-, IoT- and OS Security. Expertise in secure testing is an advantage
- Structure and prioritize different tasks, work independent and self-responsible as well as excellent problem solver and decision maker
- You have analytic skills and good communication skills to work in a multinational environment with international teams and different stakeholders from various areas and different cultural background
- Experience in cyber security standards, self-motivated to keep your knowledge up to date
- You score with knowledge of Information Security Standards (e.g. 27001, 62443, NIST) and work experience in software development
- Fluent English skills round off your profile
- Certification program Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar is an advantage
- Create and maintain hardening scripts for operating systems and our flagship software products
- Support various stakeholders at Siemens Smart Infrastructure during the deployment phase by enabling them to use your predefined scripts
- Consider security related requirements for our building technology and 3rd party products and solutions
- Coaching and mentoring project teams regarding usage of scripts
- Coordination and performance of automated hardening in cooperation with all the Regions
- Ensure that deficiencies and risks are made transparent
- You will manage community learning topics and awareness and you will measure effectiveness of awareness and training programs
- Participate various activities like Threat & Risk Analysis, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing together with the corresponding experts
- Define methods and techniques in the form of publications, white papers and guidelines if required
- Exchange experiences with internal and external product & solution security community and monitor standards and trend
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
- A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
- You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
- To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time