If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Your new role as EHS Manager (f/m/d) will take you to the central department for environmental protection, health management, and occupational safety (EHS) at Siemens Mobility GmbH. You will mainly be responsible for international occupational safety and environmental management.
- You will report directly to the Head of EHS at Siemens Mobility and work closely with the Regional and Business Unit EHS Heads and Officers (f/m/d).
- Next to this, you will improve the EHS management system in regard to environmental protection and safety by supporting the development and implementation of internal standards and regulations and will implement of EHS related risk management in processes, projects & products.
- In addition, you will support the implementation of the SMO EHS program and the achievement of EHS objectives
- You will also coach and support colleagues (f/m/d) on new occupational safety or environmental topics, ensuring a global knowledge transfer.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development, moderation, and organization of special topics within the EHS department of Siemens Mobility.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a master’s degree in mechanical engineering, safety engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Also, you do have many years of international professional experience as an EHS Manager (f/m/d). EHS auditor training is an advantage.
- Experience in the conception and roll-out of EHS programs, and technical leadership experience are certainly relevant for this position.
- You demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge in Human and Organization Performance and Resilience Engineering is considering as an advantage.
- Since you are working in an international context, business fluent written and spoken English is a must. German and other languages are desirable. Furthermore, you bring along a willingness to travel worldwide.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time