- Manage the procurement of indirect materials including investments for production line ramp up;
- Implement and develop extended workbenches and contract manufacturers;
- Analysis of procurement markets and technologies and working out purchasing and commodity group strategies;
- Execution of tenders and price negotiations;
- Identification and realization of savings potentials;
- Close cooperation with the relevant departments and the operative Purchasing department;
- Optimization of existing supply chain processes and participation in project teams.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Economy or similar areas;
- +2 years professional experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience working in factories;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel) and SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Customer orientation.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest Portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time