eMobility is a newly formed fast-growing business within Siemens Smart Infrastructure. Our goal is to become a leading player and actively shape the future of electro mobility - from AC & DC charging infrastructure, connected services, digital charging software and services, to smart charging and fleet management.
As Supply Chain Logistics / Material Planning & Operative Purchasing Manager, in Corroios, Portugal, you will report to the Head of Finance Manufacturing (SI E SCM CRS FIN) and you will:
• Lead a Supply Chain / Material Planning & Operative Purchasing organization, implements Supply Chain / Logistics strategy, standards and guidelines in area of responsibility.
• Be responsible for material availability assurance, stock level control, logistic demands analysis
• Take care for effective risk management measures.
• Ensure efficiency of Supply Chain / Logistics operations.
• Be responsible for Supply Chain / Material Planning & Operative Purchasing related KPIs.
• Be responsible for Inventory Management and execution of Run-out sheets
• Analyze of SAP MRP run results (Stok/Requirement list), Exception messages
• Process purchase requisitions (depending on threshold), adds necessary information to ensure cost-efficient and on-time supply of materials
• Analyze material availability, manages purchase orders incl. tracking confirmations and deliveries; checking of content, to ensure cost-efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand.
• Maintain MRP relevant SAP material master data and update supplier master data in coordination with Regional Procurement in SAP
We are looking for:
• Degree in Engineering, Management or related field with demonstrated previous work experience with preference in a manufacturing environment (minimum 5 years);
• Advanced SAP knowledge and solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
• Exposure in commercial and accounting/controlling and material management functions with strong analytical skill;
• Good communication Skills;
• Teamwork, organization and a proactive attitude.
• Leadership skills, critical thinking and sense of responsibility; ownership culture;
• Fluent in English (mandatory) and Portuguese (preferential);
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time