eMobility is a newly formed fast-growing business within Siemens Smart Infrastructure. Our goal is to become a leading player and actively shape the future of electro mobility - from AC & DC charging infrastructure, connected services, digital charging software and services, to smart charging and fleet management.
What role will you play?
- Controls and monitors processes within production to ensure a smooth throughput of the production orders, taking into account optimum use of the resources.
- Performs all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production- and delivery backlogs, procurement situations, personnel resources, cycle times, material delivery times, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence.
- Completes the necessary production documentation and data for each production order, in order to guarantee effective and high-quality handling of the work. Calls up materials, auxiliary and operating materials, in order to ensure an on schedule start of the order regarding material supply.
- Microcontrols the production sequences, in order to reach an optimum use of the resources.
- Records or monitors workflow (completion reports), in order to map the current production status in the system.
- Works on coordinating material movements between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run.
- Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners passing on all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
We are looking for:
- 12th grade
- Training in logistics and stock management – preferred
- Technical skills
- Specific knowledge in storage management
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Advanced SAP knowledge (WM / MM) and solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Concepts “zero harm culture”, ergonomics, Hazards and Risks Identification; 5S
- Environment Competencies
- Waste Management; knowledge of the internal waste separation procedure.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest Portuguese tech community platform)
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time