Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Financial Analyst Laboratory Diagnostics Instrument Manufacturing
- Closing and Forecast Process – Reliable and timely execution of Reporting Controlling for Instrument Manufacturing of Laboratory Diagnostics utilizing the applicable management information systems. This includes Reporting and Controlling of SCM-related performance indicators (Value of Production, Net Manufacturing Cost, Non-Conformance Cost, Headcount, CapEx) during the monthly and quarterly Closing/ Forecast process.
- Budget Planning – Managing and controlling the budget planning process for LD Instrument Manufacturing in alignment with other relevant organizational units and cross-functions such as Franchise Management, Procurement, Productivity Controlling, Engineering, SCM BPC Finance and LD BPC Finance teams.
- Data Integrity/ Accuracy of Books and Records – Adherence to and manage the implementation of company-wide requirements such as guidelines, metrics as well as controlling tools to ensure process compliance. Responsible for data integrity within the assigned area of responsibility ensuring accuracy of books and records.
- Decision Support – Preparation and execution of comprehensive (ad-hoc) analyses, concepts, presentations to support management decisions. Increase transparency of SCM data and activities within assigned area of responsibility.
- Data Analytics and Scenario Building – Develop complex models to simulate potential outcomes of different decision scenarios including recommended course of action containing corridor of confidence estimates. Optimization and efficiency enhancement of the controlling process and implementation of appropriate controlling tools for the assigned area of responsibility by applying IT applications, system automations and data analytics. Active participation in workshops and projects to collect information and to further develop the controlling function regarding automation and data analytics.
- Productivity Network – You will support a global SCM initiative to optimize the LD instrument manufacturing network. This includes communication, collaboration, and alignment with key stakeholders of the business in SCM, Engineering, Procurement and Finance within Laboratory Diagnostics. Business Case development and scenario planning including risk/ opportunity assessments
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Improves processes with HPS methods to ensure effectiveness on reporting & controlling
- Point of contact for OEM Reagents and Consumable manufacturing
- Implements Data driven analytics to support business decision and Productivity initiatives
- Support SCM Reagents processes with innovative ideas leveraging digitalization experiences
- Embrace Operations Finance dynamics
Your attributes and skills:
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree in finance, Accounting, or other related field
- Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills to effectively communicate with teams
- Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements
- Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, and a team player
- Other required knowledge, skills, or expertise:
SAP Costing modules (is a plus), Advance knowledge of MS Office Applications and automation/ digitalization tools such as Qlik Sense, Power BI, etc.
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time