Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Logistics Senior Financial Analyst
· Responsible for Supply Chain Management Distribution Center Inventory reporting and analysis. In addition, will support special projects, material setups in SAP, and GRIR account reconciliation.
· The Americas Distribution Center (ADC) Logistics Senior Financial Analyst role in Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics will handle all inventory analysis and reporting activities for the ADC (reagent) and AIDC (instrument) operations. Through best in class, data-driven analytics, this role will be the lead in generating financial insights in the monthly/quarterly consolidated site inventory, scrap, and reserve results, with focus on partnering with demand planning team and internal Distribution site teams; provide support in new material setups within SAP; GRIR account reconciliation; as well as engage in key strategic projects across the entire portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Direct inventory support to the Head of DX Logistics ADC reporting to Head of SCM Logistics Finance
· Perform financial reporting and inventory controlling for the DX US Logistics organization in cooperation with the demand planning team
· Monthly reporting should include at a minimum Inventory, scrap and reserve detailed reporting and analysis, and monthly/quarterly inventory reconciliations
· Perform the Budget and Forecast inventory planning for area of responsibility
· Performs 5-year strategy Budget inventory planning for area of responsibility
· Performs financial analysis and cost/benefit analysis at complex level
· Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations
· Support new material setups within SAP
· Support GRIR (Goods receipt/Inventory receipt) on adhoc basis
· Support of Finance Projects
· Support of monthly close process
· Interaction with the DX SCM Finance organization
· Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
Your attributes and skills:
- Fluent in English
- 8-10 years of experience in a senior financial analyst role and strong experience in strategic and financial planning
- Very good Business knowledge and knowledge of the organizational structure
- Very good knowledge of the Reporting structure & process and the budget and forecast process
- Very good knowledge of Logistics processes, incl. the value flows for this Business area
- Ability to analyze as well as an organizing and quality orientation is a main requirement for the controlling area. Arranging and balancing activities to comply with various tasks and due dates is also key requirement
- Experience with international, matrixed organizations in supply chain/project role
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a related area with focus on: Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Systematic use of know-how to solve complex problems. Demonstrates high professional judgement and competence. Changes existing ways and approaches. Idea generator for new and practical solutions. Impact on results in larger organization.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact
- Implements global but functionally focused strategy, and eventually drives related but subordinated policies and guidelines for an organization assigned
- Strong systems skill in SAP, Expert Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with PowerBI and Jedox
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Experience in FP&A or similar role summarizing and preparing executive level
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time