Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Ensures the implementation of the sales strategy, guidelines and targets in selling assigned products to customers, who sell Siemens products to their own customer base, in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
• Ensures the implementation of Sales guidelines and sets the sales targets for the assigned sales organization.
• Develops and proposes sales budgets and growth forecasts, aligned with the sales strategy of the unit(s).
• Manages completion of budgets and regular sales reporting.
• Defines and allocates resources.
• Cooperates with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
• Initiates and contributes to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects.
• May support strategic key customers' business development.
• Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and/or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
Your qualifications and experience:
• At least 8 years in medical device sales or related fields, familiar with technical products sales. Has team management experience
• Bachelor Degree and above
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time