Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Mission and responsibilities:
1. Participate in the product design/control process to contribute logistical and production technology aspects of SCM;
2. Participate in product steering groups (PSGs) at the system level and on Change Control Boards (CCBs);
3. Participate in the creation of requirement / functional specifications at the system level (SCM aspects);
4. Participate in creation and implementation of the R&D integration test (SCM aspects);
5. Responsible for scheduling project deadlines, milestones and production cost calculation of new product introduction, and control time and quality;
6. Responsible for the project related changes and the change management related reporting from SCM aspect;
7. Control project progress with target tracking;
8. Create master plan of process verification and process validation;
9. Coordinate the relevant departments, and allocate resources for project in agreement with the persons responsible for the resources;
10. Support the team to design necessary fixtures and tools for production. Manage the tool list and quantity;
11. Lead NPI Project Steering Group (PSG);
12. Verify the completeness and correctness of the R&D output technical documentation for SCM;
13. Transfer all production relevant specification and requirement from R&D to SCM;
14. Sub processes coordination for new product introductions (incl. definition of the associated work packages within AT SCM;
15. Manage the trail-production phases in terms of manufacturability and feasibility study. Provide suggestion, risk evaluation and relevant solution from production aspect;
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor or above;
2.Minimum 2 years of working experiences in Medical device/Automotive(SCM aspects);
3.Rich experience in new product & process input into SCM;
4.Good written, verbal and reading skills in English;
5.Result and quality orientation; customer orientation; change orientation;
6.Out-going personality; hard-working; able to work under high pressure;
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time