Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
Responsible for development and delivery of software component(s) in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
- Work with architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in product development organization to build and maintain high quality software solutions
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications
Responsible for the accurate translation of software design into code
Use your skills to move the world forward
· B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
2-4 years in software engineering especially in professional software product development
- Experience: Overall 2 - 4 years’ experience in the Quality Assurance domain.
- Analyzing the Requirements from the client
- Participating in preparing Test Plans
- C#, Testing Skills, Panels/PLC Domain Knowledge
- Good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts which can be applied for developing and enhancing the TestFramework.
- Ability to understand Design and Develop Test Frame using C#.
- Understand and enhance the existing Test Framework for new requirements without impact for existing Tests.
- Adapting the Testscase as per the product code changes.
- Preparing Automated Test Cases for module, integration testing
- Preparing Test Data’s for the test cases
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Preparing Summary Reports
- Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience
- Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
- Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
- Work experience in C# test automation for UI testing.
- Work experience with testing of web applications.
- Experience with Selenium will be preferred.
- Experience with test automation frameworks like NUnit.
- Knowledge of mobile device testing or Mobile applications.
- Working knowledge in Agile frame work would be good.
Ability to work as an individual contributor.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time