We are a team of passionate developers working on state-of-the-art enterprise cloud applications. From small to medium to enterprise-scale, our team covers everything digital at Siemens AG world-wide.
This is where you come into play: Your role would be to develop new web applications and support ongoing projects. This could be coding great front-ends with Angular, engineering robust backends in NodeJS or helping make our AWS infrastructure efficient and reliable. The direction will depend on your passions and our needs, but we’ll make sure to find a way that will suite everyone involved.
Our team functions on a combination of focused independent work and active communication. We are open, honest, and kind; we ask for help, we support one another, and we have fun while doing so.
What about you? You're smart. You take responsibility for your tasks. You can adjust to changing conditions and environments. You have worked with web technologies in a business environment- we use mostly Angular and AWS Serverless with NodeJS stack, so similar background is an advantage. Fluent English is a must.
Most of our team and most of our customers are located in Germany, so knowing German (or learning it while in Siemens) is a big plus and will open lots of doors for you, but it is not necessary.
It's not only Germans in the Siemens land; there are a bunch of us here in Prague (30+ people from all around the world), having different roles and being on other projects. But we're happy to help whenever possible.
Siemens is a huge company, and there are lots of development opportunities. Skilled, capable people are needed everywhere, so you'd be able to actively drive your career in various directions.
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Siemens is an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time