Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join the GBS Mendix App Factory team. A designer that is willing to understand the working principle of Mendix and is capable of programming is own ideas.
- As an expert in frontend development, you will be working closely with implementation teams and key stakeholders of our customers and partners within multiple projects. You will be the go-to person in helping the team, customers and partners understand what can be accomplished with Mendix applications and how to take most profit from its UI capabilities.
- Be the “go-to" person and subject matter expert as it relates to frontend implementation
- Be involved in customer projects and counter more design proposals
- Support and coach our partners and customers on the full application life cycle of Mendix applications
- Guide customers and development teams in designing and implementing Mendix user interfaces
- Ensure compliance with company UX guidelines
- Define the UI components to be used by most applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious one)
- Able to communicate well with all levels, from C-level executives and Enterprise Architects, Designers and Developers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or a similar information technology - related discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Able to explain technical subjects to non-technical people.
- Collaborative and positive attitude.
- UI design experience with focus on styling and feasibility.
- UX design experience with focus on wireframing and user needs.
- Nice to have: Experience working with Figma.
- Strong and confident technical decision making.
- Ability to work in diverse environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed teams).
- Nice to have: Experience of Mendix or other low code development platform.
- Language skills: Fluency in English is a must have.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time