Siemens Large Drives business is looking for a customer focused, thoughtful, fast paced Sales Support Operator focused on processing customer order activity throughout the order fulfillment cycle for the Large Drives Service business.
In this role you will be part of an Order Management and Proposal team that focuses on all back office related activities that supports all elements of quotation management, order entry, order tracking and invoicing with a strong customer focused approach. By using digital tools, you will contribute to the larger team in driving continuous improvement programs focused on timely delivery of customer quotations, reducing complexity in order management processes, improving visibility on customer order status, accurate and timely invoicing of customer orders
This position will collaborate closely with key functions in the business ranging from Purchasing, Service Delivery team, Business Developers, Siemens Affiliate customers and End Users as a focal point of contact for quotation and order inquiry.What You’ll Do:
- Manage personal mailbox for incoming purchase orders or requests from customers
- Monitor team mailbox for incoming purchase orders or requests from customers
- Supervise SAP workflow for incoming EDI orders
- Review purchase orders for correct pricing and terms
- Communicate discrepancies to customer and obtain clean orders
- Order entry on spare parts business and follow through of orders through its life cycle up till customer invoicing
- Service Contract & Field Service Booking and Billing
- Tracking of orders proactively to ensure on time delivery to customer
- Update customer web portals as required by our customer base
- Coordinate with factory or warehouse as required for emergency requirements
- Participate and chip in customer meetings and large project kick off meetings as necessary
- Coordinate with Factory and Service purchasing teams for parts follow up
- Support accounts receivable issue
- Teammate: With a positive demeanor and team first approach, you drive high achievement for yourself and your team through collaboration and best practice sharing.
- Problem Solver: You are flexible and agile in response to constantly evolving customer needs. An active listener that can effectively communicate the challenge to your support team and provide a clear message back to your customer.
- Customer Advocate: Apply your customer service skills to resolve customer issues in a way to achieve the best result for all parties. You are the voice of the customer in your organization and have a commitment to meet all targets related to customer satisfaction including On Time Delivery and Quotation Response Time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Customer orientation with the ability to adapt and respond quickly as the situation dictates
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and manage time optimally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- SAP Experience with Order Management
- Tableau, Power BI tool experience
- International Supply Chain experience
- Oil & Gas or Industrial customer service experience
Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)Competitive paid time off benefit
Career development opportunities
Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Remote work flexibility, depending on the position and circumstancesPaid parental leave
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.