Performs technical and operational support to sales processes, remotely or on-site, for an assigned sales team and/or customer organization(s) in order to effectively support assigned sales teams and customer organizations with technical information and services needed to integrate products into customers' technical infrastructure or their products.
As a Digital Manufacturing Consultant, you will act as the technical lead in demonstrating and promoting Tecnomatix, a comprehensive portfolio of manufacturing solutions (including other tools in our Digital Enterprise Solutions) to customers in a diverse range of industries, with a primary focus in Automotive and Machinery applications.
Areas of Responsibility:
- You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by working alongside the sales team to apply technical knowledge of the Tecnomatix portfolio, leveraging a combination of application and domain expertise to a variety of customers in multiple domains like Process Simulate, Teamcenter Manufacturing, and Plant Simulation, etc.
- Using advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering, and manufacturing processes. You will support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering exciting and professional demonstrations of the technical capabilities.
- Contributes to the product development roadmap by evaluating current product functionality, identifying customer needs monitoring competitive products, analyzing, and relaying customer requirements to the product development team.
- Enable and support Sales/Technical team of Business partners subject matter experts in the application of Digital Manufacturing and other products assigned.
- Conduct technical discussions with customers to collect and understand requirements, propose solutions, and explain the benefits of our portfolio.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and speaking at technical trade shows or conferences
Required skills and knowledge
- At least 2 years of hands-on Digital Manufacturing Simulations software tools experience relating to Automotive and Machinery applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical, Robotic, or other engineering disciplines
- Good English skills are a must, Spanish is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time