We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilites
- Maintenance of roadmap and other product management documents
- Support project management in a manner that allows for the most efficient use of product managers and product leaders, with a focus on on-time delivery of product results and meeting client expectations
- Responsible for maintaining the team's personal calendar and schedules
- Arrangement and preparation of meetings, maintenance of agenda, meeting minutes, action items
- Depending on background, contribution to different product management topics possible
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master student in business informatics, business administration with technical affinity or similar
- You have gained initial professional experience in a corporate environment or have already worked in similar areas (e.g. internship or working student)
- You have a technical affinity for Cloud solutions
- You are creative in PowerPoint and can work profoundly with OneNote, Excel and Wikis
- Ability to consolidate and structure information
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective product and project management affinity
- Dynamic team player, agile mindset, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Start as soon as possible or at an agreed date, for a duration of minimum one year. Please bear in mind that you must be enrolled at a Swiss University to be considered for this role
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time