Position Title: Marketing Manager,
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Siemens Electrical Products is looking for a marketing manager to support the Go To Market organization. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and will be adept at navigating all layers of the Siemens EP organization. This includes but is not limited to the business unit, finance, the sales organization, and all channels to market (distributors, contractors, OEMs, Solution Partners, etc…).
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
- Develop programs that will drive brand preference across all segments by gathering market feedback and working with various groups within our division to bring these solutions to our business partners.
- Leverage your understanding of the Siemens product portfolio and understanding of market needs to develop new products that allow us to capture share from our competitors.
- Work with the sales organization to develop KPIs and action plans for our business partners that are aligned with business objectives.
- Coordinate internally with all stakeholders to define expectations for healthy growth and provide regular progress updates through monthly report outs.
- Travel to various parts of the country to meet with our business partners and our sales team to communicate the value of our products and programs.
- Conduct in depth market research to identify trends and shift organizational activities to drive results.
- Crystallize opportunity variables into business cases that meet the requirements of the finance team while being able to monitor results accordingly.
- Possess the knowledge needed to assist in the creation of various tools aimed at growing top line sales while improving organizational efficiencies.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Five plus years’ experience in Siemens and a strong understanding of operations, process improvement, and finance.
- In depth understanding of the Siemens EP product portfolio.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products.
- Excellent project management skills.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.