Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We are looking for an organized and capable individual to support our business development team with data managements, sales documentations, events, and travel arrangements.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as Admin Support Intern (6-Month Internship) to effectively provide administration support to the leader/manager/department as necessary.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will administer on creating minute key meetings, sales support, and reporting.
- You will maintain any filling data and analysis, as well as carry out regular reviews to ensure their accuracy and efficiency.
- You will manage and update the file on leads, quotations, agreements, sales orders, booking and invoicing.
- You will organize events or presentations, ensure all materials are prepared prior to the timeline
- You will assist on travel arrangements and travel claims.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at a reputable university, preferably in economy, business, or pharmacy major.
- You are domiciled in Surabaya
- You are able to commit for internship for at least 6 months
Your attributes and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You are excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
- You are proficient in technology, especially with an excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You are good time management,
multi-tasking, and good at teamwork
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Either