Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Thailand team as Remote Support Specialist, Angio to provide solution for all products to customer.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide supportive operation for CS operation and field support.
- You will identify spare parts, check availability and order before required on-site-visit
- You will support customer to reduce emergency troubleshooting by proactive service.
- You will establish best customer's relationship by Proactive Remote
- You will provide solution for all product related 1st Level incidents (customer calls) by telephone, ticket systems, emails
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have at least 3 years within service/installation of the related Healthcare systems portfolio experience.
- You have knowledge of Clinical/Scientific Workflow within the customer environment is advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a proactive contributor with good time management skills and a passion for learning.
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken to communicate with our local Customers and global Colleagues.
- You are proficient in MS Office and are digitally savvy.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time