Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Then come and join our global team as Central Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EMEA CEECA) Zone Product Manager (f/m/d), Automation and IT Systems, Laboratory Diagnostics.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile up to an average of your working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Creates and drives product launch plans, specific marketing programs and works with the country organizations for their general marketing operations (i.e. analyses, campaigns, customer events).
- Drives the Product Life Cycle management (Product Launches, End Of Life etc.).
- Adopts and implements Global Marketing guidelines, programs and standards.
- Trains the sales organizations and external business partners for the new launches as well as competition.
- Provides marketing support to sales units and teams, creating and deploying marketing material to customers.
- Advises business accountable management of the unit in all Marketing related issues (e.g. market analysis, product pricing, positioning, etc.).
- May conduct market research activities as appropriate and supports determination of effective pricing structures.
- Designs and implements concepts of customer group specific sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor product delivery and back-order situation and channel inquiries and information between country organisations and regional organization/global franchise.
- Drives globally initiated digital marketing campaigns within the Zone after analyzing and determining the target markets.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- College degree in a related field.
- 2 - 5 years professional experience in Laboratory Diagnostics.
- Basic commercial understanding.
- Good written and spoken command of English.
- Good MS Office skills.
- IT basics.
- Proactivity, flexibility for change, good communication skills.
- Result-oriented, team player, capability of working independently.
- Willingness to travel mainly within the Zone.
- Cultural sensitivity.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this position is at least € 40.000. Depending on education and experience, overpayment is possible. If you would like to learn more and clarify initial questions in person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person handling this job ad is Ismete Rizvani.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Austria was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time