Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Central Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EMEA CEECA) Zone Marketing Communications Professional (f/m/d), Diagnostics.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Designs Marketing communications concepts in order to communicate core messages and relevant (Corporate) issues to customers.
- Implements communication content of core messages and relevant corporate issues to relevant target groups in online & social media (Webpage, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Develops and delivers creative lead generation and communications strategies for the Zone for DX franchises.
- Coordinates and supports the countries with the global digital marketing and social media campaigns and evaluates the metrics regarding the effectivity of these campaigns.
- Plans targeted social media campaigns in platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and others as appropriate.
- Coordinates the submissions to the EMEA Newsletter and Town Hall meetings in close collaboration with countries.
- Manage employee and leadership communication in the Zone.
- Ensures the country input for developing the consolidated Zone view of the marketing activities, events and digital campaigns plans.
- Analyzes the needs of all stakeholders for an event in collaboration with internal management.
- May support the planning and organizing internal and external events and coordinates respective activities of all contributors and internal stakeholders.
- Plans the marketing budgets together with the Product Managers and reports on budget adherence and provides respective reports to management.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing communication with a special focus in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo)
- Highly creative with strategic thinking and excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Good MS Office skills
- Proficient English knowledge
- Travel requirement up to 10% of time
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this position is at least € 40.000. Depending on education and experience, overpayment is possible. If you would like to learn more and clarify initial questions in person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person handling this job ad is Ismete Rizvani.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Austria was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time