“Today our community of around 1700 IT professionals and engineers believes - along with me - that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solution in different kinds of the largest medical equipment, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufactures’ automation systems and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. (Ltd.) started with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1700 employees and we are expanding - join us, be part of our team!"
Cloud Telemetry Developer
Our team develops a system which provides the backbone of several data-oriented solutions of Siemens. We are looking for an experienced developer to plan and implement new backend features. The technology stack is based on .NET C# and Azure Cloud. Main focus is telemetry event gathering and processing.
- Design and develop solutions in a complex, industrial software
- Collaborate with international stakeholders and developers
- Contribute to design- and security-concepts, code reviews
- Improve and implement new features in Azure-based backend
- Develop automated tests
- Degree in specialization (engineering, informatics, computer scientist, etc.)
- Methods and processes for design of architectures of complex software systems
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Solid C# knowledge
- Business-level English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently, being flexible
- Analytical thinking, proactivity, precise work
- Intention to continuously learn
- ETL development experience
- Azure cloud experience
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentors
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time