If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance.
At CF A PLI (People, Learning and Innovation), we drive and implement projects that support the CF A vision of being Pioneers in Assurance and Talent Incubator for Siemens. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset, who can not only leverage their own expertise, but also inspire and empower people to give their best?
Apply now for the position as Associate Digital Innovation (m/f/d) within Controlling and Finance Assurance - People, Learning and Innovation Team in Munich.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Implementation of innovative sustainable digital solutions, for instance digitalize audit steps or creating digital assessment solution, which aim to industrialize auditing.
- Being a co-creator of an IT ecosystem and manage the digital use case related architecture between all related IT systems (e.g. Mendix, CF A Core System, Siemens IT)
- Become a role model for continuous improvement and help us creating a learning organization, supporting the entire CF A community to develop a Digital Mindset.
- Support teams to create an innovative and positive environment where ideas for automation and digitalization can easily become real digital solutions.
- Guide and consult CF A community throughout the development process of solutions, starting from identification of new innovations.
- Create an environment to support CF A’s purpose, vision & mission in which growth can happen, where innovation is embraced and where people feel connected.
- Usage of new programming languages to accelerate digitalization process at CF A and are a Mendix Advanced Developer (Low-Code) to support your colleagues by developing digital use cases.
What you need to make real what matters.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience within Siemens, in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or in other relevant knowledge-based industries.
- Strong academic history (degree in IT or Engineering)
- In depth experience in Low-Code, visualization of complex data (e.g.Qlik Sense) and/or Mendix experience
- Solid experience in data base development (e.g. SQL, MS Access)
- Experience in successfully implemented automation processes
- Worked in an Assurance field is a plus
- Project management skills with the ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines while seeing the bigger picture
- Positive energy, drive and can-do-attitude
- Willing to permanently learn and use your network to acquire the knowledge you need for best practice solutions
- Passion for digitalization and efficient ways to use data
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and are eager to find win-win compromises
- Fluent in English and German and flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live our work-remotely culture
To discover more about CF A have a look at https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time