Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Program Manager (f/m/d) for eDiscovery and Forensics to drive the eDiscovery/forensics program and initiatives.
Please upload your application documents in English.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide strategic guidance for users in the selection, use, and validation of litigation technologies for end-to-end eDiscovery
- You will provide expert advice on the development and continuous evolution of the eDiscovery/forensics program and initiatives, and manage / document implementation of improvements
- You will act as a liaison and facilitator between internal and external counsel, IT personnel, cybersecurity personnel, business personnel, and external service providers
- You will create and maintain reports on the eDiscovery/forensics program performance, costs, and demands
- You will serve as business application owner for in-house eDiscovery platforms and other legal technology, including overseeing and contributing to required problem-solving, troubleshooting and testing
- You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time and within budget and scope, and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- You will plan and execute eDiscovery/forensic support required for investigations
- You will be responsible for training and mentoring 1st level eDiscovery and Digital Forensics Analysts in their day-to-day work
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in the field of computer science, cybersecurity or similar. EnCE, CFCE, GCFE, CCME, or GCFA or similar certifications are advantageous
- You convince with your long-term professional experience in eDiscovery/digital forensics or related studies
- You have very advanced project management skills, and have demonstrated analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills. Project management certification is preferred
- You have profound experience using physical, local, and remote acquisition tools across multiple operating systems and mobile devices
Your attributes and skills:
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills and knowledge of other languages is advantageous
- You can create, and present formal eDiscovery and forensic analysis reports or insight in a clear, concise manner to non-technical audiences
- You have the ability to think outside the box and look at larger, more complex issues in different lights to provide alternative approaches or undiscovered solutions
- You have strong attention to detail, high personal integrity, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player who can also work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high pressure situations within a fast-paced environment
- You are willing to travel (approx.10%) domestically and internationally
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time