Job Tittle – Process Lead - Hire to Retire
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with
Change the future with us:
· To work on AskHR new age technologies such as RPA (Robotic process automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) etc., and HR helpdesk/chatbot
· Will implement/improvise HR helpdesk
· Will be responsible to coordinate with stakeholders & customers
· Driving consistent user satisfaction index
· Driving positive user experience and customer delight
· Ability to identify process deficiencies and perform initial root cause analysis in support of improvements
· Ability to lead HR helpdesk for multiple regions
· Will closely work with the manager on escalations
· Will ensure achievement of SLA targets and agreed KPIs, identification of root causes of operational issues and implementation of improvement measures.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
· Proficiency in ERP like Workday, Contact, Concur, AMEX, and local tools.
· 6 to 8 years of relevant experience, with managing a team of at least 5 members.
· Management graduate, preferably from reputed management institutes.
· Ample experience in process/country transitions
· Experience in managing small teams, international clientele and understand HR technologies such as cloud-based applications, RPA, AI, chatbot, blockchain.
· Right mindset to drive operational excellence & rigor.
· Experience in managing small teams, international clientele and understand HR
· Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· To ensure equality and there should be diversifation amongst with team and within team members. .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time