- You start your career in a dedicated team with a focus on automation, drive technology and motion control. We support with knowledge and experience over the entire product and project life cycle from the first idea to the service of products and projects. We are the ideal place to get to know a diverse range of topics and to shape your personal development with interesting projects.
- In this position, you will work with new future-oriented products of SINAMICS, SIMOTICS, SIMATIC and SINUMERIK systems and create or accompany automation and drive concepts from the idea to the first application at the customer's site
- You plan motion sequences in machines and plants (handling, robotics, mechanics with multidimensional degrees of freedom) using algorithms for calculation and optimization
- You create innovative automation and drive applications in the digitalization environment and help shape the future of Industry 4.0
- You calculate the entire drive train (converter, motor, mechanics and control) and optimize/analyze the behavior with suitable simulation tools
- You support virtual commissioning of machine tools
- Installation and commissioning of digital services in digital factory transformation
- Support to hotline and technical clarification team in back-office mode
- Application software development for retrofitting projects.
- Technical background and university degree in the field of Automation, Mechatronics, Machine building or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge in PLC, drives and motors
- Knowledge in CNC controls, servo systems and drives are plus
- Knowledge and experience about Machine Tools would be an advantage
- Knowledge in industrial communication system is an advantage
- We are also happy if you have additional IT and programming knowledge (such as C++, C#)
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage.
- Communication skills and ability for teamwork
- Flexible, responsible, and initiative person
- Hybrid working mode: office and mobile working as a future global standard.
- An environment where you can develop your professional skills and build your experience surrounded by high-level professionals
- A professional and friendly atmosphere which can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Competency based reward system
- Find more benefits here
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time