Location: Global / Germany
Mode of Employment: permanent / full time
IT thinks digital, IT thinks business.
IT becomes an innovation driver for our businesses, acting as an enabler and as a leader in digital transformation. Software is the core element of digital transformation, driving hardware towards high efficiency, analyzing data on scalable cloud platforms, and pushing back improvements to business processes faster than ever. Moreover, software is of highest importance to our success also internally.
Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing Information Technology. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
Ownership makes the difference.
You will be the service owner of Endpoint Protection Services to turn Siemens into a highly secured digital work environment and protect the organization and its intellectual property from external threats.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
• As a Global Service Head/Owner for Endpoint Protection Services, you will be responsible for the ownership, implementation, and management of your services.
• Manage the service lifecycle and achieve optimum related to customer satisfaction, cost, quality, and innovation
• Develop the service and its strategy. Suggests a long-term roadmap for the service lifecycle which ensures their commercial and business success
• Engage with Service Providers to ensure the quality of service, delivery of innovation, productivity, and problem/incident resolution
• Raise security awareness within the team and in partnership with Cybersecurity (CYS)
• Drive the security conformity processes in partnership with CYS
• Represent all stakeholders, manage requirements and expectations of all stakeholders incorporating an entrepreneur mindset
• Apply agile/lean methods and principles to optimize processes in own organization
• Create innovative service tower by thinking outside of the box
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• A Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields
• You have many years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Security market experience
• You have Microsoft 365 knowledge, Windows Defender, and Azure experience
• You have proven experience in leading global virtual teams in a matrix environment
• You have excellent working knowledge and experience in IT Portfolio / IT Provider Management (ITSM)
• Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast-paced environment
• You are passionate in your ownership for the business-critical IT Service which provides endpoint protection services services to Siemens and its affiliated companies
• A growth mindset supports you to permanently adjust to the ever-changing challenges of the Siemens businesses and how IT accelerates everything
• You think in terms of targets, put customer value added first
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), excellent ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you need information on the application process.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either