- Utilize market knowledge and research methodologies to identify customer needs and position Siemens pharmaceutical automation and digitalization portfolio.
- Present and demonstrate solutions for specific applications, educate market on Siemens offerings through industry associations and events and train sales personnel on features, benefits and value propositions.
- Develop technical concepts for OEM customers with focus on advising them on their digital transformation journey.
- Lead strategic initiatives that identify and develop new customers.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and engineering teams to maximize solution offerings.
- Identify market trends, customer needs and competitive advantages.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years’ technical experience in pharmaceutical automation market
- Experience in marketing, sales, and/or business development
- Understanding of the Siemens industrial product, solutions and service portfolio
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- This position requires up to 30% travel
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in advising OEM customers with respect to integrating manufacturing equipment into Distributed Control Systems and/or Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge – e.g. validation, industry standards (e.g. S88), IT/OT integration concepts, relevant digital applications
- Experience in PLC and HMI programming
- Interest in new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and/or Edge
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.