- Lead the definition of the Custom Training Services components of the Account Strategy
- Provide input to the Siemens product roadmaps as needed to support the account portfolio
- Develop and deliver industry content at regional groups and conferences in alignment with account portfolio
- Actively build relationships with the internal and external stakeholders specific to each account
- Contribute to the value planning activities with the Sales, Portfolio Development and Presales Business Development teams
- Use commercial and business acumen to define project scope and ensure it is delivered within time, budget, and quality goals
- Identify and engage with other Siemens team members as needed to support opportunity growth
- Determine and obtain the customer specific Learning Services engagement model and translate into the Statement of Work, adhering to global standards and legal requirements
- Regularly communicate with various levels of the Siemens and customer teams including executive level messages
- Develop the project scope definition using the Learning Services Delivery Framework and tools
- Thoroughly define the project estimate using the Learning Services Delivery Framework based estimating process
- Identify and convey the initial project risks including their assumptions, mitigations, and dependencies for projects of moderate complexity
- Maximize the resource options and costing model for the project/program (e.g. GDC, Partners, Contractors) in order to achieve efficiency for the customer and commercial viability for Siemens.
- Prepare and review the detailed Statement of Work documentation and obtain Siemens’ and the Customers' acceptance
- Recognize the need for engagement with the Siemens Legal, commercial and leadership teams to resolve customer engagement terms
- Lead the Services negotiation activities with the customer and clearly establish the conditions for project change
- Bridge the Gap between Sales, Professional Services, and Learning Services delivery to meet and manage client expectations
- Work with Services Management to request and assign appropriately skilled and experienced resources to fill key Siemens project positions for Project Management and, if required, Lead Learning Architect for medium engagements, and ensure project onboarding is effectively achieved.
- Support the Project Manager to engage and contract any required offshore/nearshore/partner/systems integrator/contractor resources
- Participate as a committee member on customer committees for each active project and contribute to periodic account reviews such as Technical Review Boards (TRBs) and Management Review Boards (MRBs)
- Participate in project status review meetings
- Support the issue escalation process and ensure resolution progress for both project and commercial issues
- Ensure that customer product needs are communicated to Product Management team within the Product Development processes
- Ensure usage of the Siemens framework across account portfolio, ensuring the usage of required templates and tools to drive standardization
- Obtain and share Industry, Business Segment and Portfolio knowledge and best practices
- Develop best practice tools and lessons learned to share with Zone level Engagement Management peers and register in the Learning Services Delivery Framework sharing system
- Provide input into performance reviews for key project contributors
- Contribute feedback to the standard practices and tools teams to ensure continuous improvement
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens, while supporting the organizational cultures and values. Maintain reputation in company markets as well as all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by SISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
- Willing and available to work the core hours required by SISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country legislation and company policies.
- Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Always uphold the professional integrity of Siemens
- Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
- Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
- Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
- Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
- Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
- Undertake any other duties required by the company
- Learning/Professional services experience in a delivery and/or selling role with at least 3-5 years of experience in DISW software products for PLM and/or MOM (Teamcenter, NX, Opcenter, Mendix, Mentor)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or other similar disciplines
- Ability to present to Senior Customer Leadership teams and drive business conversations and discussions
- Demonstrated ability to handle different personalities; the vagueness and fluidity of the selling process; conflicting agendas and objectives from various stakeholders in a tactful, diplomatic manner without causing confrontation
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse global teams and ability to orchestrate proposals requiring input from several resources and teams spread across the zone and globe
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency
- Experience working with customers in the BU - for manager to provide additional information
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.