Plan the production capacity of production personnel and equipment, arrange daily production plan with the master plan, refine the production arrangement of each work order for each station, and deal with abnormal situations in production to ensure good performance production productivity, lead time, WIP, etc.
- Set, control, adjust weekly and daily production schedule base on material availability, machine capacity, labor capacity and on-site quality issue balance to ensure on time delivery.
- Production data statistic, production labor hour, rework labor hour, service labor hour record, analysis and report.
- Monitor order intake and capacity situation, make the solution on the aspect of capacity planning.
- Special case and special-order handling.
- Deal with abnormal situations, like material shortage, quality problems, manpower shortage, equipment issues, etc.
- Other tasks arranged.
- 2 years’ experience in production scheduling with electromechanical equipment manufacture.
- Bachelor or junior college, major in production management, business administration or related.
- ERP knowledge, SAP is preferred.
- Medium in written and spoken English.
- Have lean awareness and CIP capability with lean method: e.g. 7 wastes,5s,A3,Process Mapping.
- Quality awareness based on ISO 9001 requirement.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time