The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day! Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers. Are you one of them? Join us!
We are looking for a Lead Software Developer to join our Chapter Process Digitalization.
We are a self-organized, multidisciplinary, team developing innovative solutions for Siemens Financial Services. Our jointly defined purpose is: “With our deep business knowledge, low-code skills, and service mindset, we create financial solutions to accelerate digitalization of business processes from requirement-engineering to quality-centered delivery, so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient, and successful.”
As a Lead Developer you will:
- Participate in intakes and provide estimations for potential upcoming projects
- Develop new applications in Scrum teams, for projects delivered worldwide
- Enhance and support existing applications
- Be the go-to person for all architectural and central technical topics
- Be responsible for our Developer Guidelines
- Be responsible for the Quality Gates in our projects/applications
- Be responsible for the implementation of core components and the development of our technological roadmap
- Provide guidance and instructions to other team members, coaching younger talents (e.g. trainees)
What you should bring:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or in a related field
- Proven track record with at least 3 years of working experience on agile projects as a software developer
- Experience in translating customer requirements, conception, and presentation of solutions
- Motivation to meet deadlines, hands-on mentality, flexibility, proactivity, and willingness to learn new technologies
- Disposition to grow further, learn new technologies, and help others grow along
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Business fluent English written and spoken; German proficiency would be nice to have
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with Mendix is highly valued
- Experience in other low-code development platforms is also valued (e.g. Outsystems)
- Open mentality and eagerness to learn everyday
What we offer:
- Be part of the best development team ever, a case of success within Siemens Financial Services!
- Join a Siemens-wide Community, taking part into our DevOps Center
- Responsibility and challenges to make you grow in a sustainable way
- Fantastic training offerings for life-long learning, including 4 hours a week reserved for further personal development
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time