- Reporting into the Global VP of Sales, Grid Software, you will identify, implement, and drive sales for our Grid Simulation Software business throughout the world. The primary metrics for success in this position are Order Intake and Revenue.
- Some of the highlights of this role that will contribute to achieving yearly sales targets & overall success include:
- Leading and supporting sellers and Area Sales Directors in the development and execution of g2m / growth initiatives, sales strategies, and account plans.
- Owning and managing the sales book of business for Grid Simulation globally
- Coaching and providing thought leadership to the sales team on key/large deals as well as on other strategic/organizational topics.
- Building / maintaining a team around a positive culture of performance.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships at the VP+ level at major accounts throughout the world
- Achieving strategic alignment between global headquarters and local sales offices on sales priorities, growth, and culture.
- Driving the launch / roll-out of new offerings and commercial models
- Identifying and spreading global best practices across regional sales teams.
- Supporting sellers and Area Sales Directors in the development of business cases for sales-related investment requests.
- Provides the Global VP of Sales with weekly updates on forecast, funnel, initiatives, and key opportunities.
- Clearly communicate Grid Software’s vision, value proposition and key differentiators to C-level
- customers – and enable your team to do so.
- Represent the sales function on the Grid Simulation global leadership team, which consists of your counterparts in other core functions, such as: product management, marketing, engineering, customer support, and solution delivery.
- Lead the transition from selling perpetual license to subscriptions and cloud-based offerings.
- Cultivate strong relationships with local regional leadership
- You will work in the headquarters of a global organization which consists of sales offices in over 30 regions, as well as resellers in several verticals and geographies.
- Who Are You / What Do You Bring / What Skills Will Help You Succeed
- Extensive experience (10+ years) selling software, ideally to utility customers
- Experienced manager of both direct reports and matrix reports
- Experience with MEDDICC and/or Challenger selling
- Demonstrated ability to manage, analyze, and win complex bids
- You are an owner - you take responsibility for any issue relating to your business
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization including director/VP and C-Suite
- Ability to create, own and manage sales campaigns
- Proven track record of account management, including accurate sales forecasting, sales process management, and successful attainment of quota across multiple product lines
- Demonstrated negotiating skills, conflict management, and sense of accountability
- Ability to strategize and creatively solve problems to overcome customer challenges
- Passionate about leading, empowering, and developing people
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Science or Business
- Fluent in English
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time