Our Point of Care Diagnostics Research & Development site located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven The Netherlands is expanding its business and looking for new talents to join.
Join us now at Siemens Healthineers as Management Assistant to work together with our multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions.
The Management Assistant is part of the global Point of Care (POC) R&D team, providing support to the Site Head and the Head of R&D and other team members. The successful candidate will be flexible and is able to work independently. The candidate has a hands-on mentality.
• Manage mailbox and calendars of the Site Head and Head of R&D and schedule meetings, mostly in different time zones.
• Manage and update the digital information streams (contracts & documents).
• Provides (administrative) support to the team (time writing, holiday planning)
• Arrange (inter)national travel for all Eindhoven-based colleagues, i.e. flight, hotel and rental car.
• Manage the badge system and other web-based tools.
• Support the project management team (e.g. by updating dashboards)
• Responsible for onboarding process new employees.
• Is an important source of information for all colleagues.
• Report and follow up of issues on Campus infrastructure affecting our location
• Support with (inter)national shipments
• Monitor inventory warehouse and order to maintain critical stock position
• Act as host for visitors
We are looking for
• Pre University / Bachelor certificate
• Proficient in Administration with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
• Work experience in the (in vitro) diagnostics or medical device industry is a pre.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills (both English and Dutch)
• Operate flexible in an environment with competing priorities
• In-depth knowledge of all Microsoft office tools
• A key position with a leading company in the Healthcare Industry
• An international work environment
• Working in a highly multi-disciplinary team
• Competitive renumeration
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.