Do you have technical support experience, and are you seeking a new remote role? Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Technical Support Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Technical Support Engineer, you will analyze malfunctions on Siemens XP systems together with service technicians and clinical customers. You participate in a global team of experts which you utilize in virtual meeting rooms, chats or remote access together with our internal knowledge database to carry out diagnoses independently on the system.
Some of your primary responsibilities as a Technical Support Engineer will include:
· Creating an action plan and evaluating if and what spare parts are needed
· Tracking measures, implementing adaptations, sharing knowledge and escalating issues
· Attending training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad
To apply for this Technical Support Engineer role, you will need a minimum of an HNC or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics, IT or Physics or a related discipline. You will also require the following:
· Experience repairing the full range of XP modality products
· IT skills, including an in-depth understanding and support of DICOM and associated troubleshooting, SRS, SAP, Microsoft Office and Networking infrastructure as well as current CS IT technologies
· An understanding of clinical modality applications and workflow
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and benefits including pension contribution, 26 days holiday, flexible benefits.
If this full-time remote Technical Support Engineer XP job motivates and inspires you, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time