The GLOBAL IT Service Professional will be responsible for day-to-day activities related to effectively creating, maintaining, and supporting CRM business processes, systems, and documenting business requirements for IT Sales / Digital Marketing. The business analyst must be able to communicate equally with business owners, users, and IT professionals. Candidates must have a solid understanding Sales Enablement Automation and Partner Management Community, as well as the ability to document business needs through business requirements that will ultimately drive technical solutions. This role will serve as facilitator, analyst, and problem solver. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment are essential, as are outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. He/she will align with global, division and business unit strategies and business requirements.
• IT Service Professional responsibilities include service topics such as business analysis, infrastructure, vendor coordination and incident management support supporting Marketing Automation area (Sales Enablement Automation, Partner Management Community)
• Responsibility for completing/resolving incident and issue resolution, change requests, and projects according to SLAs. Includes detailing changes needed to configuration, customizing and testing of respective application area according to approved processes. Providing these functions for PTM community, sales enablement and IoT users, business owners, report writers, IT Business Partners for IT Digital Marketing items for sales, marketing and back-office application areas supported IT S DMK services.
• Coordinate and track issue resolution, developments, testing and work packages within the respective application area and monitor for improvement of the delivery processes. Performs analysis and issue resolution relating Partner Management Community, Sales Enablement Automation service areas using data reporting and database tools.
• Close coordination and collaboration with the respective service providers, Demand Managers, Solution Managers, Service Owners, Business Owners, and respective Sr. Management regarding issue resolution and prioritization within the IT S organizations.
• Creates business requirement specification and business impact documents as required.
- Participates in Scoping, Planning, Prioritization, and requirements activities in coordination with Demand Managers, Solution Managers, Developers, and Business Owners on Enhancement Requests, Issue resolution. Collaborates and coordinates with IT Business Partner Demand Management and Development Teams on any change request and issue resolution
- Helps track (Sales Enablement Automation, Partner Management Community) Change Request budget and performs periodic reviews with Demand • Managers, Business Owners on status, timelines, and costs of Change Requests.
- Collaborates with IT S DSP global operational support team and other vendors on server, network, environment, security changes related items. Performs heavy coordination, collaboration, monitoring and follow-ups with Developers, Infrastructure groups and other Support teams on day-to-day application related issues following SLA standards.
- Collaborates with multiple vendors on App Exchange integration topics and other Application Development and support topics as required.
- Supports Data Management and data cleansing activities (Sales Enablement Automation, Partner Management Community)
• Execution and coordination of testing on enhancements, Highspot releases, SFDC releases and interfaces related (Sales Enablement Automation, Partner Management Community)
• Support Business Process Training for Sales Enablement Automation, Partner Management Community business processes as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
•The successful candidate for this role would have a BS/BA in Information Technology or related discipline or advanced degree.
- Typically, 7-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Highspot Sales Enablement or similar tool experience (SaaS)
- Sales Enablement business process expertise
- Partner Management business process expertise
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool experience (SaaS)
- Salesforce.com Community / Experience cloud tool experience
- Sales Force Automation (Sales, Opportunity/ Lead) business process expertise
- Project management
- Vendor Management (IT S, Atos, Highspot, Salesforc.com, CRM Partners)
- Experience with Demand Tools data management software a plus
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.