Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a VP, Service Business Development, USA
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The VP, Service Business Development, USA you will be responsible for the service sales bookings and revenue target attainment as well as key growth initiatives for all primary and secondary sales channels in North America. Working under the direction of the VP of Services Business Management, the VP will lead a team that coordinates with sales management to implement and execute sales channel strategies. Team will be responsible for channel strategies, sales processes, incentive structures, complex deal negotiations.
• Managing a team responsible for the service sales process, service sales channel strategy development,
• Primary KPIs will be:
o Quarterly and annual service sales booking attainment for primary and inside service sales teams.
o Key growth initiatives supporting the launch of new products and targeted campaigns.
o Revenue attainment through all primary and secondary go-to-market channels for the North American service business.
o Service contract capture rates, renewal rates, and growth.
• Ongoing improvement of sales velocity and sales process.
• Quarterly cadence with Zone General Managers (ZGMs) and Service Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) to review zone service sales performance, forecasting, and key Service Business Management topics.
• Drive accountability for service sales forecasting and performance.
• Work with AVP and ZGM teams to implement and support service sales strategic planning.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
• Successful applicants must be able to work successfully in a matrix organization and will have a strong understanding of go-to-market strategies, sales process, and a background in sales leadership.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related field
• 10+ years sales and business experience.
• Demonstrated sales management and leadership.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to provide executive level business cases and financial assessments.
• Advanced understanding of negotiation and sales performance.
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
• Represent Service organization in zone and national sales meetings
• Supports sales executives in deal escalations and approvals when required.
• Demonstrates leadership and role model qualities.
• Working relationships with Service Zone VPs.
• Fosters relationships and develops trust with internal customers.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find
out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from
individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.