Siemens is a leading global technology company with over 170 years of experience. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor who will provide strategic TA partnership within México Operations for our Electrification and Automation operations and Business Unit. We are a Human Resources Department looking forward to be the best team for the best company.
The TA advisor will provide insights from the labor market to provide top talent trough top technological tools procuring the best of candidates experience and Hiring Manager process. Will also be an active contact to early careers and candidates pool development.
What will you do:
Recruit and attract the best talent for the best company will be your main challenge, addressing the tools and the best ways to approach talent, keeping track of the current talent programs such as Trainees, Dual Education and developing new ways to get to great candidates.
- Recruitment of early career to Sr. Management positions for Smart Infrastructure division and other different business within the organization.
- Development and tracking of early career programs (Trainee and Dual Education program)
- Be an strategic partner for the business regarding Talent pools and attraction strategy.
- Run the hiring process according to current process and regulations.
- Social Media recruiting experience.
- Actively participate in TA circles within the company.
- Participate in meetings with Diferent levels of the organization.
- Look forward to development of new strategies and tools for TA team.
- Participation in TA local and global projects.
- Development of alliances with key universities to identify early talent
- Be a frontrunner participating in Job Fairs and Talent pool development.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience in recruitment process.
- Background driving early careers initiatives.
- Knowledge of recruitment sources.
- Experienced in driving full TA recruitment and hiring process.
- Skilled at "Competence Interview Evaluation"
- Vendor development and management experience.
- Great negotiation skills & decision-making background.
- Desirable experience recruiting Financial, Commercial and Engineering profiles or related (Energy, Electrical).
- Fluent in English.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens?
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.