Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Singapore team as IT Engineer, Graduate Programme to be involved in delivering and managing healthcare projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will learn from and assist our experienced engineers to install, configure, commission, maintain, and update Healthcare IT products deployed on customer site (e.g. hospitals, radiology and laboratories).
- You will be trained to independently perform routine maintenance operations on our products.
- You will be supporting our sales team by evaluating customers’ IT & Security requirements and reporting them to sell state-of-the-art Healthcare products.
- Additional responsibilities may be given based on the expertise you bring in.
Your qualifications and experience:
- This is a 24-months graduate programme, with further development opportunities within the company upon good performance.
- For diploma graduates: We offer an Engineering Apprenticeship, IT Solution programme. You must have a good diploma in Science, Information Technology or Engineering fields.
- For degree graduates: We offer an IT Solution Graduate Programme in Engineering / Solution Architect. You must have a good degree in Science or Engineering.
- We welcome fresh graduates with no prior experience. Comprehensive in-house training programme will be provided as part of the apprenticeship / graduate programme.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good technical troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- You will need to possess good communication skills.
- You will be required to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to changes when needed.
- You should be prepared to work in a hospital or laboratory environment.
- You are able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Anti-Virus solutions, Databases, Networks, Virtualization technologies, and backup technologies will be an advantage.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time