- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science or related discipline
- Applied Knowledge on RAMS Methodology in Railway Domain.
- Experience in railway engineering (preferably railway signaling technology [CBTC/ETCS/ERTMS etc.)
- Good knowledge of the Cenelec Standards EN50126/50128/50129 and the associated methods
- Understanding and application experience of safety management and safety engineering processes such as safety planning, hazard analysis, safety requirements capture and safety case development
- Understanding and application experience of RAM management and RAM engineering processes such as RAM planning, RAM analysis, RAM requirements capture, FRACAS and production of RAM Demonstration reports
- Experience or knowledge of producing the following: Hazard Identification, System Hazard Log Management, System Hazard Analysis Reports, Product/Application Safety Cases (structured to CENELEC 50129)\
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office packages (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Candidate must possess but not limited to Good observation skills, Interpersonal Skill, Proactive, Resilience & Teamworking ability
- Ability to work on multiple projects across different constituents simultaneously and keep on track.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time