Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient! We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and magnificent places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
Electromobility is one of the growth markets with significant influence on the mobility but also the energy market. As a major player in the energy market, Siemens intends to take a leading position in this growth market. Within our team you have the opportunity to work in a start-up-like environment and to take responsibility in flat hierarchies. On the other hand, you benefit from the support of a large corporation when it comes to actually implementing your own ideas.
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) is an intensive and internationally oriented program for graduates that will prepare you for future leadership roles, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences.
Over two exciting years, you will participate in three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens eMobility. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence, team management, and become a more effective communicator with cultural understanding.
Are you a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business with our international teams and work on your own abilities and manage responsibility right from the beginning? Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Why you’ll love working for Siemens.
· Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities
· Three tailored assignments including an eight-month assignment abroad
· Assignment opportunities including Product Development, Business Development, Project Lifecycle Management, and Sales in close collaboration with eMobility’s senior executive management
· A mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
· Comprehensive and state-of-the-art training that will help you grow your communication and personal skills
· Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to mentoring and working with you
· An excellent springboard for a successful career within Siemens in career expanding roles
What do I need to qualify for this program?
· You recently have or you will soon graduate with a Master's Degree, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined from the following disciplines:
o Computer Science
o Electrical and Computer Engineering
o At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering is a pre-requisite, but a Master’s or Doctoral Degree can also be in a different subject, e.g. Business (MBA)
· Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships or working student activities
· International experience gained through studying, working etc. An intercultural mindset is crucial for this program
· Fluency in English mandatory; additional knowledge of German and/or Portuguese is preferred
· Enthusiasm about the Energy Transition in aspects of Sustainability and Digitalization
· Knowledgeable about Electric Vehicle Charging or EV OEMs
· Familiar with IoT technology, in particular metrics and strategies to securely deploy, promote, deploy and scale delivery of millions of end devices managed via cloud, as well as SaaS business models.
· Open-minded, highly motivated, and ready to take on challenges
· Flexibility and international mobility within the program duration
Are you committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Apply now and don’t forget to include the following documents:
· Letter of motivation
· Relevant certificates and documents: certificates and transcript of records for all academic degrees (Bachelor and Master); certificates contacts for work experience, internships, working student jobs, etc. and contacts for international experience)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time