Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile approach of software development.
- Drive projects and opportunities with leadership skills.
- Ensure team adheres to scrum and agile ethics.
- Ensure that managed projects and results are delivered according to plan and that the appropriate methodologies are in place to monitor project execution.
- Gather and verify technical requirements from Product Managers/Product Owner.
- Able to lead the team & also works as individual contributor on need basis.
- Own and manage impediments, escalations, problem resolution and corrective action.
- Analyze development and agile and Scrum processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain processes to meet our business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills and team management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Highly energetic and” Go-getter”.
- Experience in multi-national, multi-cultural and distributed software development environments will be an asset.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- 10 to 14 years of experience in the software industry
- Proven experience in leading the technical team in software development environment.
- Should have ability to understand and drive the engagement for any technical topics like Microsoft .Net, Python, Java/J2EE and Angular front-end technologies.
- Should have good experience in database design and development in Oracle/Sql/Plsql/Mongo dB
- High level understanding of technologies with exposure to recent technology trends in market
- Experience in UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, node JS, CSS
- Good in UX design added advantage
- Cloud based application development experience
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- Experience in hosting applications on AWS/Azure or any similar platform.
- Solid understanding of software design principles.
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing.
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SIEMENS ADVANTA AT: HTTPS://WWW.SIEMENS-ADVANTA.COM/CAREERS