As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Provides complex technical support for project planning, development, implementation, and modification; contributes extensively to engineering standards development balancing corporate and customer needs.
- Interpreting customer’s specifications and making clarifications for discussion with customer
- Independent handling of power plant process and component engineering
- Process engineering activities includes preparation of P&IDs, equipment capacity calculations, control description and logics preparation
- Component engineering includes preparation of technical specification, conducting bids evaluation, preparing supplier contract, conducting supplier document review, and releasing the required information to internal and external customers. Major component are power cycle pumps, heat exchangers, chemical dosing system, sampling system and water treatment system.
- Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers (internal as well as external)
- You will work in projects with “total cost focus” mind set and judged for out of the box thinking to suggest process and engineering improvements for implementation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical engineering (desirable: specialization in power plant)
- 15 to 18 years related work experience in Power Plant Industry
- Functional Know-how of water steam cycle and/or balance of plant system engineering
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively managing multiple tasks
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time