We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Siemens Fire Safety Business Segment is the market leader in fire detection with a global presence and in-depth application know-how based on 175 years of experience.
The contribution of our marketing team is to drive growth and profitability of the fire safety business. We develop dedicated marketing strategies, create and implement effective sales materials and oversee the success of global launches of Fire Safety products, systems and solutions. Our team is the voice of the market, helping product management to translate market requirements into technology and then into real customer value.
To better capture customer insights and ensure we develop products with a unique value proposition, we are currently looking for a motivated Marketing Communication Manager. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Developing communication strategy, managing communication campaigns, key messages tailored to different target groups (analysis, conceptualization, implementation and evaluation)
- Creating content and dedicated marketing materials tailored to sales channels and target groups in accordance with annual marketing plan
- Orchestrating, monitoring, and supporting implementation of marketing communication activities together with Siemens regional companies (countries) for successful market introduction
- Contributing to internal conferences and international trade fairs and exhibitions
- Analyzing marketing KPIs to measure success and derive improvement actions
- Managing marketing budgets and guiding external agencies
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration is required
- You are a senior marketing communication professional with 10+ years of practical experience in this field
- Knowledge of our fire safety product line would be ideal, or alternatively experience with buildings and/or construction and the corresponding target groups
- As a tech savvy person, you will understand the usage of modern platforms, channels and their effects on the target group
- A resilient personality in regard to a high workload and tight deadlines, having already worked with meaningful stakeholders in the past
- Being a great teammate, you will get the most out of our large and diverse organization while maintaining professional contact with all internal and external customers
- Business fluency in English and German is required
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time