We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate.
Our Marketing Communications Team designs campaigns, creates content, and engages customers in order to inform and grow our customer base and improve lives.
Change the future with us!
· You will drive media relations and content (organic and inorganic) for Corporate and Business of Siemens in India
· Profiling the Leadership in the media, including global CEO, CTO, CHRO, etc. (including preparation through briefing documents, alignment with global teams)
· Build relationships with key media persons and influencers to maintain high share of voice and editorial coverage, including feature & industry stories, blogs, speaking engagements and participation in awards
· Develop, edit and distribute press releases, announcements and other press materials
· Work with internal partners, Market Communications and Digital Media teams to ideate, identify, plan and develop content
· Manage external vendors including PR agency, translation services and content producers to develop and place articles and customer stories on targeted media channels
· Crisis communications
· Coordination for analyst relations, corporate events, Annual Report, AGM, etc.
· Measurement KPIs: share of voice, media monitoring, key message transmission, spokesperson visibility, tonality, reach
· Managing media training and sensitization to develop spokespeople
What you need to make real what matters!
· MBA from a reputed institute/ university in India or abroad.
· You bring 4-6 years of Public Relations, Media Relations or Communications experience
· B2B & technology experience.
· A proven record with industry trade press
· Experience working with and understanding of the engineering, technology, energy, infrastructure and mobility space is a plus
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Experience securing coverage with media audiences
· Strong written and verbal communication, with expertise in presentation and reports
· Keen understanding of the media landscape and trends, new media and social media tools.
Ability to think both strategically and creatively, assess and prioritize activities
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Mumbai - Worli. The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time