Mode of Employment: Fixed-Term / 36 months / 17,5h/week
Then come and join our global team as PhD (f/m/d) to shape our innovations in our Innovation Think Tank.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the optimization of technologies and business models in the field of medical devices and for hospitals of the future.
- You are responsible for the validation of new and creative ideas together with dedicated clinical partners.
- You develop, validate and improve prototypes
- You publish outcomes in scientific journals
- You will closely collaborate with the Innovation Think Tank (ITT) labs and partners globally
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Innovation Think Tank
Your qualifications and experience:
- You own a master’s degree in Engineering, Medical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- You have knowledge of the basic functionalities and application fields of medical devices, especially in the areas of our Siemens Healthineers business fields (including MRI, CT, X-ray, laboratory diagnostics, radiotherapy)
- You have first experience in the field of innovation management
Your attributes and skills:
- You have interest in problem solving in the area of medicine and own a positive mindset as well as out of the box thinking
- You are interested to work on projects in an intercultural and interdisciplinary environment together with the multinational and divers ITT teams globally
- You are able to communicate in English (verbally and written) on a high level
- You are open to new ideas and have interest to work independently as well as in a team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Part-time