Roles and responsibilities:
• Lead developer role in the team working for medical application on MR topics.
• Drive the design and implementation of product features.
• Maintain and improve the existing software product and non-product code base.
• Implement and troubleshoot non-functional requirements.
• Provide support towards prototyping of new feature ideas and analyzing technical feasibility.
• Enable clear and regular information flow within team and across different stakeholders.
• Able to coach and guide junior team member on need basis.
• Able to adopt context switching based on project needs.
• Preferably having around 7-9 years of experience working in the global setup on a comparable lead software developer role.
• Strong hands-on experience and advanced level skills in C# .Net windows-based application development.
• Thorough understanding of Design principles and patterns, tools and methods.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of analyzing, implementing, and troubleshooting non-functional requirements such as performance, memory management etc.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time