- The Product Engineer will interact closely with software engineering, product management, applications engineering (AE’s), and customers to position and develop new software solutions for Parasitic Extraction (PEX) applications.
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and AEs, and create knowledge-based collateral to be delivered internally or externally
- Identify new areas of potential product growth by exploring new applications, use models, design scenarios, and solutions that complement the existing product offering.
- Create comprehensive, detailed requirement documents for feasible solution plans. Follow through on these plans with R&D based on clear objectives and milestones.
- Proactively drive successful tool benchmarks to completion through worldwide support teams and AEs, by establishing Calibre PEX best practices and guaranteeing customers efficiently deploy them.
- Engage proactively with internal and external ecosystem partners in realizing Calibre PEX product differentiation that result in intangible revenue impact and eradicates the competitive threat
- Have a strong background in integrated circuit design, integrated circuit layout, physical verification, and circuit verification
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to develop and deliver compelling content for internal and external audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of industry trends includes foundry process technologies, integrated circuit design needs, digital design, digital place and route, and computing standards.
- Knowledge of industry data formats and concepts such as LEF/DEF, OpenAccess, Liberty, and Verilog.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Previous experience in parasitic extraction.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and under an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.