We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- You develop the BU EHS Roadmap and you will provide guidance and strategies to drive the implementation of the EHS activities in Sales and Service organization
- You proactively engage with Management teams/project management to ensure ownership and accountability for EHS improvement and develop as well as influence a positive EHS culture within the organization through effective improvement activities.
- Moreover, you will harmonize and standardize the EHS in Projects and Service processes, tools and activities and create synergies within the EHS community. You also take over the leadership to identify, share, and implement best practices on a global basis
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that all new projects undertaken in Headquarter within the Sales and Service Businesses have considered all EHS requirements (Siemens, Customer, Local) in bid documents.
- You will support project management and local EHS organization for the preparation of initial project EHS plan, risk assessment and incident investigations.
- You coach, mentor, and direct the local EHS organization and Site EHS Officers to drive EHS performance improvement according to business unit policy
- You will provide guidance to Assembly workshops in the regions on the implementation of EHS Essentials and control together with local responsibilities the fulfillment.
- You will support the Partner and Contractor qualification process of the business unit to check Siemens EHS requirements are followed.
- You will conduct EHS audits and inspections at projects and workshops to ensure correct implementation of Siemens EHS requirements as well as you provide technical expertise to Sales organization on EHS aspects.
- You have completed a master´s degree in the field of engineering (preferably in electrical engineering) or occupational safety. Additionally, you hold an internationally recognized qualification in Health and Safety (e.g. NEBOSH International certificate).
- You have long-term experience in EHS and you bring several years of experience in multinational matrix organizations and working in virtual teams.
- You are a lead auditor in ISO14001 and ISO45001 management systems and able to conduct virtual audits.
- You are an expert when it comes to MS Office applications and you have strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- You enjoy using your excellent interpersonal skills while working with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- You speak English and German on a professional level.
- You are willing to commit to global travel up to 10% of the time. Your home base will be Erlangen.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time