The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play? As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Trainee you`ll:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Learn and specialize in Dynamics 365
- Acquire experience on the full life cycle of CRM implementations and customization (e.g. entities, workflows, processes, etc.)
- Integrate Dynamics CRM with other external systems
- Self-paced learning and on-job training
- 9 to 12 months internship that includes a training plan
- Follow and implement Siemens SI cloud policies and security regulations
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Good programming skills
- Knowledge on Azure cloud services and how it works is a plus
- Technical skills should include: .Net
- Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields, or equivalent education
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology is a plus
- Strong willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Oral and written skills in German is a plus
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool! Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time