Siemens Healthineers is seeking to hire a remote Regional Sales Manager to sell premium imaging solutions to NHS and private accounts. This role comes with a generous salary.
You will need to be based within the geography of West London, covering West London, Greater London and South West territory. The role is a strategic sales with the aim of building strong partnerships with customers and key accounts in the region.
You will be required to:
· Develop account plans to demonstrate good customer knowledge and understanding of the short, mid and long-term sales opportunities within the region
· Work closely with the Clinical Applications colleague, accurately planning the diary for identified customer-facing activities including product demonstrations, sales and account meetings and events
· Use the available sales tools and CRM platform to digitise and capture sales activity in your territory
· Create a customer-specific value proposition
· Use Installed Base and competitor installed base data to Identify and execute sales strategies to achieve the required sales business objectives for the territory.
· Proactively build relationships with key stakeholders within the customer organization including clinical end-users, NHS management, medical engineering and procurement
· Build relationships with key stakeholders within the wider Siemens Healthineers organisation including Customer Service, Project Management, Enterprise Services etc.
To apply for this role you need to be self-motivated, competitive to win new business, resilient, and work well both independently and in a small team. You'll also need:
· Prior sales experience or to have held a senior position in an equivalent healthcare clinical or technical role
· Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
· Full and clean driving license
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this remote full-time Regional Sales Manager job, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time